Friday, November 14, 2008

Mom Expo

We have been plenty busy with the move, so we haven't written in a while. Almost everything is painted and the basement refinishing will begin on monday!! I can't wait to post before and after pictures!! It's been pretty stressful, but tomorrow afternoon I'm taking a break-I've been looking forward to the annual MamaPrenuer Bazaar at the new hotel by Target (if you're in Bl-Normal). It has all my favorite local mom businesses, such as Pinstripes & Polkadots, Summer Knoblach Photography (we're saving up for her to take some family pics in a few months!), and The Sling Connection. I'm really excited to have all my favorite places in one spot!...Plus, I'm hoping to win lots of prizes (since we are pretty good at that)!

1 comment:

Fro Boy said...

I can't wait to see the pics of the new house. It was good to see the herr's during reunion. Hopefully, I'll be visiting you guys in the future. God Bless!